Oil & Gas Field Injuries
If you are an experienced oil and gas operations worker, you can make good money in the current oil boom in South Texas. You have to be careful, though. Even though work on an oil rig or in an oil/gas drilling operation is inherently dangerous, it has become even more so as oil and gas companies rush to maximize production and profits. If you or someone you love has been hurt because of the carelessness or negligence of an oil company or its owners, we can help you protect your rights.
We will make maximum use of our skill, experience and knowledge in our efforts to get full and fair compensation for your losses. We will fully investigate the details of your accident, visiting the scene, if appropriate. We will also consult with expert witnesses, including engineers, geologists, oil industry authorities, medical professionals and financial planners, so that we can develop the most compelling case for your full financial recovery.
An Overview of Our Oil and Gas Injury Practice
Our lawyers take all kinds personal injury claims arising out of any type of incident at an oil and gas site, including:
- Drilling rig accidents, such as explosions, collapses and blowouts
- Pipeline explosions
- Hydraulic fracturing (hydro-fracking) accidents
- Oil and gas fires
- Oil and gas leaks
- Product liability claims involving design or manufacturing defects in equipment, tools, machinery or other devices
- Cases of human error, including situations where owners have been negligent in hiring, training or supervising workers
- Accidents resulting from inadequate safety precautions
- Motor vehicle accidents on or related to drilling sites or operations
- Offshore Oil and Gas Rig Accidents
We take all types of serious and catastrophic injury claims, including brain or spinal cord trauma, paralysis, broken bones, burns, permanent scarring or disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. We also handle wrongful death claims arising out of oil and gas industry accidents.